Pages



Monday, February 12, 2018

Tiger Gems

"HAUTEADV" for 15% off

I just about died when I came across @tigergemstones you guys! I had a friend previously work with them and completely rave about their whole experience. Something that’s always been in the back of my mind was wanting a new wedding band and engagement ring. The final product of my original set was all pieces my dad gave to me to make into something of my own. Although it came out beautiful it’s on the small side and still $3000 worth of platinum and diamond. The real stuff is expensive you guys!! As soon as I got on tiger Gems website I was in love. I found my dream set which was pretty close to my original set but larger. I knew I just had to reach out which later turned into a collaboration.

I ended up working with Tabitha who is amazing. The customer service she provides is exceptional! She was very helpful, timely in her responses and all around great. I ended up picking out the 4ct solitaire engagement ring, 4ct tw eternity band and the 4ct tw earnings to match. The set is incredible! It’s made from sterling silver and a diamond simulant which mimics how real diamonds look and is surprisingly very durable. I eat, sleep, shower and live life in my ring set not having to worry about anything. I’m all about durability and practicality so when I first ordered these I was a bit worried they would be too big and too clunky.

Tiger Gems proved me wrong and I got all of this without paying a fortune. There website has something for everyone. Tons of different styles to match all personalities and the prices are affordable. This is something a lot of people have to think about along with their wedding. Do you want to blow a bunch of money on one day or a material item (like a ring set) when you could be buying a house or new car? This choice was easy for me and my husband. I like my money to go towards my family so I’m all about the fake!

Every time I tell my friends about my set they all go straight to the site! You can get what you want and not break the bank!!! Thank you again tabitha for taking care of me and giving me the best tiger Gems experience ever!!!

I did a full youtube video review which you can view here to hear more details on my experience and love for tiger gems

You can find my set at www.tigergems.com and lucky you it’s on sale while supplies last! I’ve linked their Instagram, youtube and product links below.


Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/tigergems
Instagram: @tigergemstones
Product links:
Engagement ring: https://www.tigergems.com/products/4-ct-4-prong-classic-solitaire-engagement-ring
Band: https://www.tigergems.com/collections/full-eternity-bands/products/4-ctw-eternity-wedding-band
Earings: https://www.tigergems.com/collections/earrings/products/4ctw-4-prong-stud-earrings



No comments :

Post a Comment

How did you just have a baby?

This is me one month after having baby Aidan. I know it sounds kind of cliche hearing someone say, it was using a product consistently ev...